Saturday, September 27, 2008

Best acne and antiaging facial peel

« ...Acne is caused when the sebaceous gland closes and the sebum is not allowed to pass on to the skin. This accumulated sebum infects the gland and inflammation sets in. with varying level of infection; you get different type of acne. The most severe being cystic and nodular acne....
...When I used to work as a sales associate for a lousy phone company I was always embarrassed to give out a sales pitch because of my horrible skin. It was everything that bad skin was. My skin was too oily. When I would try to prevent it from becoming to oily it then became to dry and my skin started to peal and then creating even more pimples and blemishes. I could not even get at least one sale in one day or two days. I was frustrated with my skin and I felt like ripping it off. Until i found the best acne treatment for men....»
Read More: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

«...Tea tree oil is one of the most effective topical acne treatment regimen. It is also cheap and does not carry with it the nasty side effects of benzoyl peroxide such as irritation. It is just the best....»
Full Text: http://best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

tags: how to get acne and pimples away forever at home, bad smell acne pimples smell bad when squeezed, does biodermazen work on acne

No comments: